The importance of Vitamin C for human health is well-known to almost everyone, but do you know why?
When you learn about all the wonderful advantages of Vitamin C, you might start thinking or drinking orange juice more frequently or maybe searching the beauty section for products with Vitamin C for your skin.
Are you willing to learn more about the Best Sources Of VITAMIN C? In this helpful article, learn about some of the top advantages that Vitamin C has to offer?
What Is Vitamin C?
Ascorbic acid, generally known as Vitamin C, is a necessary nutrient that may be found in a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly those of the citrus family. We must make sure we are getting enough in our foods or by taking supplements because our systems cannot produce or store them.
As you will see, this helpful Vitamin is crucial for a number of bodily processes, including boosting our immune systems, preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and much more!
Vitamin C benefits
Let’s investigate the benefits of Vitamin C:
- MAKES THE BODY FUNCTION EFFECIENTLY: For the proper conversion of the food and liquids we consume into energy, our bodies require Vitamin C. In order to maintain our bodies functioning properly, it also aids in the absorption of additional Vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients.
- GREAT FOR SCURVY: You are at a greater risk for scurvy if your body is severely Vitamin C deficient. Vitamin C is essential for maintaining proper mental health because it prevents scurvy, which causes symptoms like depression, personality changes, listlessness, and overall malaise.
- IMMUNITY BOOSTER: The healthier our immune system is, the better it is at keeping us healthy. Vitamin C is necessary for everyone’s immune system to function effectively, so eat plenty of it! University of Helsinki researchers discovered that taking a Vitamin C supplement could cut the frequency of colds in active people by 50%. Want to satisfy your taste senses while boosting your immune system? Here’s a nice method to increase your Vitamin C intake.
- GREAT FOR SKIN: Because it aids in the production of collagen, Vitamin C is essential for maintaining the strength of our bones and cartilage. The most prevalent protein in our body, collagen, serves as a framework to provide our bodies strength and structure.
Collagen makes sense to be helpful for our bones and cartilage because it makes up about 90% of the matrix proteins in our bones. According to several studies, consuming more Vitamin C is linked to both less bone loss and higher bone mass density.
It has also been seen that extremely high Vitamin C levels can help prevent hip and other bone fractures.
- ENERGY BOOSTER: It’s normal to occasionally feel worn out and exhausted, especially if you lead a busy life or engage in a lot of physical activity.
However, if you always feel worn out, it’s a solid sign that your body is having trouble putting the energy you give it to use.
If you are giving your body the food and liquids it requires but is still feeling tired; it may be because your body is deficient in certain micronutrients, such as Vitamin C.
- POWERFUL ANTI-OXIDANT: By-products are produced when some bodily processes, such as the oxidation of fat, are completed.
With the aid of Vitamin C, some of these by-products can be converted into a reduced form of Vitamin E. How clever! Vitamin C plays a crucial role in lowering the likelihood of oxidative stress since it makes it difficult for the body to “scavenge” them if they build up too much.
- SOURCE OF IRON: Vitamin C not only performs well on its own, but it can also assist other micronutrients in performing well!
One of the most crucial minerals for health, iron, is one that Vitamin C aids in the absorption by our bodies. Haemoglobin, which is present in our red blood cells and transports oxygen from our lungs to the rest of our bodies, contains iron as an essential component.
Our health may suffer if we don’t get enough iron in our diets or if our bodies aren’t efficiently absorbing it. Therefore, it’s critical to use your iron effectively by ensuring that you get enough Vitamin C for your body to do so.
- ANTI AGEING PROPERTIES: A natural antioxidant is Vitamin C. Antioxidants aid in preventing the body’s DNA, proteins, and lipids from oxidative damage brought on by the body’s own rogue particles, known as free radicals.
The more protection we can obtain, the better, as free radical build-up in the body can be harmful to health.
Is Cranberry The Best Sources of Vitamin C?
An 8-ounce serving of Pure American Cranberry contains 39% of your required daily intake of Vitamin C, making it a superior source of Vitamin. In the body, Vitamin C has a variety of crucial functions. It is a potent antioxidant that aids in preventing free radicals from harming your body’s cells and DNA. Your chance of contracting many ailments, including cancer, heart disease, and more, may be lowered as a result.
In addition, Cranberry can also produce collagen, absorb iron, heal from wounds, and strengthen your immune system with Vitamin C.
Cranberry contains antioxidants in addition to Vitamin C. Approximately 20% of the daily recommended dosage of Vitamin E, which is crucial for the health of your skin, blood vessels, and heart may be found in an 8-ounce glass.
Additional antioxidants present in Cranberry include:
Other advantages of cranberries for health include:
Great for Heart: Cranberry can offer better heart health, as ‘Anthocyanins’ present in Cranberry can lessen the hardening of arteries. Additionally, several studies indicate that Cranberry may minimize the risk of heart disease by reducing blood pressure and raising cholesterol.
Urinary Conditions: Cranberry Extract contains antioxidants, especially A-type ‘Proanthocyanidins’, which can inhibit the growth of ‘E.Coli’, the main culprit micro-organism that causes frequent & recurrent Urinary Infections in humans, especially females.
Stomach Infections: In addition, it also helps to restrict ‘Helicobacter Pylori’ (Also known as ‘H-Pylori), the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers. Cranberry consumption may lessen illnesses caused by these bacteria.
Strength of the immune System: Vitamin C is abundant in cranberry, which supports a strong and robust immune system. Both dangerous germs and oxidative stress from free radicals are killed by it. Low Vitamin C intake has also been linked in certain studies to weakened immunity.
When consumed in large dosages, Vitamin C is thought to be rather safe. Some studies even imply that they might have a clinical application in some circumstances. However, taking more than 1gm of ascorbic acid per day is not advised. High amounts of Vitamin C may result in diarrhoea, bloating, and abdominal pain, according to the Nutrients journal. They may also raise the chance of kidney stones, which worries scientists.
Therefore, one of the best sources of Vitamin C is American Cranberry, but in which form should we consume it in order to get the most out of it?
Cranberry is available in many forms like Juice, gummies, dried candies, etc. However, the best consumption form that we recommend is the capsule form.
There’s a strong reason why we are making this statement.
Although Cranberry Juices are very popular due to general belief, however they do not contain the main key element in sufficient quantities, also known as ‘Proanthocyanidins’. Only Oral Capsules of American Cranberry are best, as they have the highest concentrations of ‘PAC’, also known as ‘Proanthocyanidins’ as explained above. While there are several products available in the market both online & offline, we would strongly suggest you purchase on 100% Pure & Original American Cranberry, as they are not only a pure form but also contain the highest levels of PAC, the key ingredient that offers the benefits that Cranberry is so well known for the world over.
Based on our assessment for the best Cranberry Supplement, we strongly suggest, you to consider purchasing these Capsules easily from the official website of SKYTAG BIOTEQ. They not only provide you with the most authentic & original high quality supplements but also have excellent customer service support. So consider checking them out.
We sincerely hope you found the article informative & interesting.
Stay Healthy, Stay Happy!
Created Especially For You With ❤️